what i like about each mbti type



INTP- i admire your ability to not care what others think and just get lost in your mind. As an ENTP I have this ability as well, but I still engage with my surroundings and it’s hard not to care what people think of me. I love the fact that you’re curious, perceptive, and smart, but also flexible. You’re like me, but cooler sfjadshfasdifh


ISFJ- you’re my opposite type, but i admire your honesty and hardworkingness. You always follow through once you start something, and you’ll do almost anything for the people you love. I appreciate you, ISFJ.


ISFP- DFISHFUSDHFFHDF I LOVE YOU. I don’t know if I’ve ever met an ISFP but I love how you’re so in tune with your own emotions and core values, but you’re also super in-touch with the world around you, and very physically aware. I love how independent and artistic you are too. I love everything about you.


ISTP- I like how you’re logical and you mind your own business, but you’re also pretty easygoing. There isn’t anyone quite like you. (that’s a compliment lol) 


INFP- WHAT. Somehow I want to be you, marry you, and be your best friend at the same time, even though I’ve never met an INFP. I love how you’re so true to yourself but you’re also crazy like me!!! How can I even express my love for the INFP. No, they’re not just crybabies, they’re also extremely creative and imaginative.


INFJ-HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT READING PEOPLE?? You have so many theories and hunches about people and you get lost in your mind very easily and yet you still know exactly what everyone needs at all times. You are way ahead of everyone else, mentally and emotionally, and that kind of scares me but I’m down for it.


ISTJ- You’re really cool. There are a lot of negative stereotypes about ISTJs, but all I see is a sweet, hardworking, responsible person. You can always rely on ISTJs. They are practical and logical but also surprisingly sweet and kind at times- I feel like their tertiary Fi often goes unnoticed, because ISTJ’s have the ability to make decisions based on their values and what feels right to them, and not just what they are used to. They are also very good friends. All in all, ISTJ’s are great people.


INTJ- Whoaaaa you’re so cool. I feel a connection with INTJs whenever I talk to them, because we’re both N doms, but as an Ni dom you’re able to actually think ahead and plan with all your theories. Not only that, but you don’t feel the need to share all the ideas and theories you have!!! Like how!!! So, actually, I aspire to be you someday. 


ENTP- I’m an ENTP, and for a while I seriously doubted that because my tertiary Fe is really strong for some reason, so I’d like to say that ENTP’s can be nice sometimes. We’re not always insensitive jerks, recognize our Fe pls. Aside from that, ENTP’s are very creative and authority-questioning. 


ESFJ- Why don’t ESFJ’s get enough love?? Like they’re not just your helpful friend who’s too nice to everyone, they’re also kind and responsible, and they may seem old-fashioned or set in their ways, but really they just have a strong moral compass. They will hardly ever do anything unless they believe it’s for a good cause. They’re open about their feelings and I appreciate that, and they give good advice.


ESFP- One big misconception about ESFP’s is that they’re just impulsive partygoers with no sense of time or introspection. But somehow people miss out on their Fi. These types can be very emotional and introspective, as well as in touch with their own emotions. These types can give great advice as well, and they are good at living in the moment.


ESTP- I like how you live in the moment, but you’re also logical. You’re bold and take risks, and I know I’m supposed to do that too as an ENTP, but I’ve always been very cautious. I admire you and kind of want to be like you, but I’m also glad I’m not you. What I’m trying to say is, ESTP’s are cool.


ENFP- My dear ENFPs, how I love you. You make me wish I used Fi sometimes, because Ne-Fi is THE dynamic duo. I wish I was as in-touch with my feelings as you are, sometimes. You’re so creative, but also kind! I want to be you almost as much as I want to be INTJ.


ENFJ- How are you and ESFJs so nice??? You’ll always help anyone who needs it, and you’re also very open-minded. In my opinion, ENFJs tend to make the best friends out of all the types. You are kind yet confrontational, and you can be very creative too.


ESTJ- You scare me a little bit, but I admire you! You are certainly quite confrontational, but that’s a good thing. You’re not afraid to tell things how they are. And you don’t sugarcoat things, which I appreciate. You know how to get the job done and you do it well. And you can be excellent conversationalists and mentors.


ENTJ- You are a worthy debate partner. You’re not too sensitive that you’re afraid to roast me, you’re a deep thinker, and you know how to make your arguments efficient, a skill which I, as an ENTP, wish I possessed. But you’re not just a good debate partner, you’re also an ambitious go-getter.

and thems be the facts


If you have any feedback, you can let me know in the comments below :)

Comments

PoPuLaR pOsTs