what i don't like about each personality type

 


last time i was nice to y'all, now here's the roast. >:D

disclaimer: every type has strengths and weaknesses, and I don't want anyone to get offended. This is just for fun. Now enjoy the roast ;)


INTP- you let your “big brain mad scientist” persona get in the way of your feelings. I love you, but sometimes I forget how insensitive you can be. You can come across as a bit selfish. Do you even care?? (this hurt to write because i love INTPs)


ISFJ- You’re really sweet and kind and all, but you can be quite rigid in your thinking and decision-making. You tend to not care about new, interesting ways of thinking and only focus on what you’ve done before, never stepping out of your comfort zone. (NOOO WAIT I LOVE YOU this post is going to be so hard to write)


ISFP- sure, you’re creative and open-minded, but you’re also flighty and you can’t commit to things. (I can’t really call you out on this though, seeing as I’m literally an Ne dom) At first, you seem introspective and poetic, but your thoughts can lack depth at times. (APOLOGIES TO YOUR TERTIARY NI)


ISTP- See INTP. Do you even care about anything other than yourself and your little experiments? You can be fun to talk to… when you leave your house every 50 years. Do you even exist?? (haha jk i actually admire and relate to you more than you’d think)


INFP- You’re always lost in your own head (said the ENTP) and you don’t get anything done. You’re led solely by your fleeting emotions and far-fetched ideas and fantasies, but have you ever accomplished anything? Like, ever? (wait.. wait nO PLEASE DON’T LEAVE!! PLZ I SWEAR I DIDN’T MEAN IT~)


INFJ- You’re a deep thinker, which is cool, but you’re also painfully socially conscious, a combination which can only lead to you painstakingly overanalyzing social situations. Jeez, I thought my Fe was too strong. INFJs are stereotypical introverts, and you can take that as a good thing or a bad thing, or anything you want. (YOU’RE WELCOME FOR GOING EASIER ON YOU THAN EVERYONE ELSE. INFJS, I JUST WANT TO PROTECT U SFSDFSDFHF)


ISTJ- Could you chill for just a moment? You don’t need to control everything around you all the time, other peoples’ points of view are valid, and you have to try new things sometimes. I know you can be very sweet at times, and I am on the ISTJ defense squad, but your rigidity can be overbearing sometimes. (Please don’t hate meeee <3)


INTJ- You can be so arrogant sometimes. You believe that you have no weaknesses, that you’re above everyone else and you’re just waiting for the world to end while everyone else remains ignorant. However, this is true, so I can’t really fault you for that. (I would roast you harder but EVEN THIS HURT TO WRITE. INTJS ARE SO COOL OMG)


ENTP- As an ENTP myself, I am a firm believer in dismantling the “insensitive jerk” stereotype of ENTPs, but I have to say… we can be very blunt and insensitive at times. We can ignore other people’s feelings just to get our point across. (However, I find that as soon as I’ve gotten my point across, my Fe comes surging in to ask me how other people felt about the insensitive thing I’ve just bluntly tossed into the world, and gives that feedback to my Ti, which promptly overthinks it.) 


ESFJ- Do you only care about what other people think of you?? Seems to me like you’re trapped in a cycle of always doing what will make other people happy, and it’s what you know, so you can’t get out of the cycle. You also see the world in very black and white terms. (Idk man, I’m worried about you) (for real though, y’all are super sweet and caring and ily <3)


ESFP- Try thinking before you act for once. The whole “living life to the fullest thing” is endearing at first, but it gets old fast. You are impulsive, egocentric, and shallow, and you hardly ever think deeply about anything. (hehe ily you’re actually very introspective and artistic so you’re cool. I chose to ignore your Fi for the sake of this roast but I swear I acknowledge your Fi!)


ESTP- I don’t know why but I kind of have a thing against ESTPs. They come across as insensitive jerks who never plan ahead and only care about themselves. (I know that’s a stereotype, but this is a roast, what do you expect?) Can y'all slow down for just a second? 


ENFP- Sometimes I feel you never take anything seriously, and you immediately dismiss anything “boring.” Honestly, you get bored scarily easily and your pace can be hard to keep up with. Do you even do any work, anyway? (hehe this was super hypocritical because I’m an ENTP. I love ya, ENFPS <3)


ENFJ- You seem so kind, charismatic, and sort of flawless, but you can be surprisingly manipulative. You’re really good at reading people and making observations, and you’re surprisingly good liars. You scare me a little bit because your life seems a little too put-together. You have to be hiding something (lol I’m actually quite jealous of ENFJs. Y’all are super sweet and kind and ily)


ESTJ- You just seem like no fun to be around. You’re overly traditional, structured, unemotional, and bossy, and you only care about getting the job done efficiently, with no extra sentiment. Do you even care about anything other than your work? You need to stop and smell the roses.


ENTJ- See ISTP- Do you even exist??? On the one hand, you don’t hold back from bossing people around, but on the other hand, I get the impression you’re silently judging me. You can’t hide your Ni from me, ENTJ.

and thems be the facts


If you have any feedback, you can let me know in the comments below :)

Comments

PoPuLaR pOsTs